Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Siti Aisyah's Reflection of Language Camp (Post)

After the camp, like I'm doing now, we reflect. We discuss the problems in class. To me, I did not see a lot of problems during the camp. I guess as I joined too many language camp, I did not see a problem as a problem anymore. My experience has matured me. Cehh XD. I was so used to resolve the problems on the spot and afterwards, I forget about it. For instance, there are a few groups who did not have walls for sticking their mah-jong paper. I walked over to the groups and ask them to stack tables on top of each other and use their flat surface as their diy walls. All in all, I think language camp is a good foundation for students to like English. However, the activity done, in my opinions, is not meaningful for the students. They will not see the act of drawing an object and guess it in their daily life. But it is a good activity for students to learn new words.

1 comment:

Mysarah Muhammad said...

"Experiences are priceless" -Unknown