Tuesday, October 28, 2014

post-camp Language Camp B

Salam and hello everyone

Today i m gonna share about my feelings about the camp. But please don't misunderstood me. I am not a hipster (if you watch The Big Bang theory you will get my silly joke). okay enough nonsense from me.

First of all, I am very glad because the camp was successfully organized by us, 4Sppl students. However, the problems faced during camp made me quite disappointed because the camp was not smooth as planned.  The problem with the food was too spicy causing me cannot finish the food. The students in my group also cannot finish the food because the food was too spicy for them. They only eat half of the lunch then throw it away.

I just focused on the food problem because i love to eat. hehehe. okay maybe next time during the next camp we need to deal with the caterer so they do not prepare the food that toooooo spicy.. thats all from me..

good day everyone
good day

3 comments:

Nurnajwa Mohd Nasir said...

Zak, I think its very important to make sure that the food is edible and safe for the students and facilitator, we dont wanna get sued because of that!

Ahmad Zakirin said...

yeah..food is important when we organized something right?
hahaha

aisyah jumpaan said...

Sorry bout the food. :(