Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DURING THE CAMP; LANGUAGE CAMP A

During the camp, most of the facilitator have many types of students in their group there are some students who are quiet, talkative, and hyperactive. Same goes to my group of students. Most of the time, English is used as the medium of interaction, but sometimes, Malay is still needed to be used as medium of interaction because there are students who cannot understand English very well. the there are also students who barely able to write a word and needed assistance all the way during every game session. I need to be by his side along the program when there is in need of writing. He can only copy what I wrote but he cannot really understand it. But still at the end of the camp, he tries to talk to me in English and I'm very happy about it.

For the implementation of Tandem writing game, most of the facilitators, following their own group time, means that each activities are not finished in the same time. In order to separate the students into three section, I need to go to each facilitators and divide them according to the section. Luckily my group finished early and I can proceed to Tandem writing. The activity was held in peace although there was chaos in the beginning. Each facilitators need to take control of their own group and make sure the game  was held accordingly. The facilitator were all gave full support during the game and they managed to improvised the game according to students level of proficiency,  

No comments: