Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reflection on Before Attending Language Camp B


Assalaamu'alaikum and good morning, guiisee!!!..>_<

Before attending the camp to become a facilitator of the camp, I felt quite nervous. I wondered how would my students be during the camp. Are they gonna like me?Are they gonna enjoy and have fun in the camp if they have me as their facilitator? Since I am not too talkative, all those questions pondered in my mind. 

I was assigned to be one of the game masters of group cheers and group logo session, besides Akmal Arif and Ahmad Zakirin. We discussed and outlined some rules for the session so that the students will not be confuse when they are making their cheers and logo. 

Our director, Hafizuddin Mazlan did a good job as he managed to gather all the facilitators a few times before the language camp to plan the tentative of the camp. All the facilitators would have to understand all the games that we are going to play so that the flow of the camp will be smooth. 

That's all from me, thank you for reading!..:)

No comments: