Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Reflection During Language Camp B

We gathered at D05 as early as 7 in the morning and arrived at the school at 8 in the morning. While we want to start the program, there was a problem with PA system. I spend almost two hours in order to solve the problem. The man that is in charge for PA system are not there and I have to find the solution by myself. Although I have tried everything, we still cannot solve the problem until one of the teacher called the man that is responsible. After that, the program runs smoothly without any problem. Only that I have a lot of work and tasks to do. I always asks our program coordinator for his opinion on the tasks given. Other than that, I felt that all students and facilitators has give me a great cooperation and it helps me ease my work there. I think that this is the best camp as there are not so many problems occur.

No comments: