Tuesday, October 28, 2014

REFLECTION (AFTER) LANGUAGE CAMP A BY NURUSSAADAH



It was really a memorable experience for me as it was my first time joining this kind of camp. I really enjoyed treating my kids. They were fun and adorable. They always followed me everywhere I go except that I said to them to sit tight and go nowhere. Plus, some of them were very chatty and asked almost everything to me. One of the things I adore them is that, they show their appreciation. Before leaving the hall to go back to their family, they came to me and shook my hand and said 'take care teacher'. It was so sweet of them to do that ^_^

Even though the camp ended a little bit late than the schedule, we enjoyed ourselves doing the camp.We had our post mortem section at the class discussing about what are the weaknesses and good things about the camp. Since our group is the first group, our post mortem would be a guideline for the next camp to be more successful and fun.

Hoping that will have some more language camp coming soon! Thank you for organizing such event. Great job teammates!

No comments: