Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B: Nazrin's Pre-Reflection

First of all, this is, what I think, is my first language camp that I've ever joined which involves lower-secondary school students in UTM. Before this, I've only participated those of primary school students and UTM students themselves. This first one is rather fun since it is all play and fun with them because they are still little kids and as for the latter one, I'd say it was much fun sinceeveryone can participate and play games together as fellow adults. So, I think it is safe to say that this language camp can be rather challenging since the students are in transition of becoming a teenager; and nowadays teens are quite different compared to those of before.

Besides, I was appointed of being the Master of Ceremony (MC) for this camp and of course that scared the living soul out of me (well, not literally. For dramatization effect) and you ask why? Because I have never conducted a ceremony before in my entire life; presentation, yes I have done a lot of them but this is much different. So, I decided to take on the role and later on would realized that becoming an MC is rather fun rather than an arduous job.

But, after knowing that this camp is going to involve around 200+ students, butterflies started to appear in my stomach again; especially when there is going to be several teachers form different schools too. But all in all, it is still my responsibility so yeah, I need to do it. Partly since I feel like doing it too on my own will. Jyeahh.

No comments: