Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp A: Maisarah’s During-Reflection

So, this time I’m going to share some of my thoughts during our Language Camp A held in SK Kota Masai 1.

The students could be seen from far and I could already feel the thrill as this is my first time to be involved in Language Camp as the facilitator.

 As we have planned before, we as the facilitators have divided ourselves into 20 groups and what’s interesting was the name of each groups was taken from the name of cartoons characters exist in the world! LOL. We would have Batman, Superman, Captain America, Hulk, Power Rangers and even Upin Ipin! Mine was the infamous Captain America (to be honest I haven’t watch the movie, YET) :p

Thank God that after the ice-breaking session, I could identify a few boys in my group who were quite talkative and actively participating in the activities. Unfortunately, most of the girls were shy and I have to approach them more frequently.

The most exciting part during the camp was when our group, the Captain America made to the final round for Skit Competition! I was blessed to see that my students listen to my instructions well; able to carry out the activities enthusiastically and cooperate with their group mates even they just knew each other that day.




We enjoyed ourselves so much even though we were really really tired as we start early in the morning and ended the camp at almost 6pm.


Thank you everyone who gave their effort for this camp. May God bless ya! <3 

No comments: