Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B (Pre)

Assalammualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia…

                This was not my first time attending a language camp as a facilitator as I had once, became a facilitator under a program organized by Mr. Ghazali in the year 2012 if I’m not mistaken. As for the language camp B, I was assigned as the director. Truth to be told I hate to be assigned as a leader but I have no choice but to accept the responsibilities given. Moving on, Mr. Ghazali told us that our target students are going to be Form 1 students. I was happy to know that because I think that we have to organize a language camp for a higher form, it will be a little bit difficult for us.

                Before 11th October 2014, we had two meetings in order to make full preparation for the camp. In the first meeting, we decided to divide ourselves into several groups and each group will be responsible for different kind of activities. The high committee however was excluded from involving in the group as each and every one of them was busy with their own tasks. In the second meeting, every group was asked to explain on how each facilitator is going to conduct each activity. We also discussed on the materials needed for the upcoming camp. Some of us asked for helps from the facilitator of the previous camp so that we do not repeat any mistakes or problems occurred in the first camp. I also went to see Dr. Zainab personally together with Ekin in order to ensure that all of the materials are enough for the camp. 

No comments: