Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ainina’s Pre Reflection on Language Camp A

All this while, I had never loved being active and involve in outdoor activities. I would prefer to read books or comics and play some games online rather than to get my hands dirty playing all those activities. I am not too energetic to move around and participate in the active learning. However after joining this programme, TESL I think by doing activities that require involvement from the learners is such an advantageous way in learning language.
I am so glad that we were going to handle a language camp with school students because I want to share with them the fun and enjoyment that they can get even in a learning process. I think it would be such a waste if they do not try to put interest in learning English in this fun way that we have prepared. In order to get everything is in order and perfect on the day of language camp, we arranged a meeting to discuss about suitable technique and materials to organize our activities according to their level.
I was looking forward for the language camp and was hoping that everything will be okay since we have prepared as much as we can. 

No comments: