Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B: Nazrin's Post-Reflection

Actually, I was a bit sad that I was absent for most of the language camp since I need to accompany one of my friend back to UTM to get a treatment, but still it's okay as long as everyone ended the camp safe and sound.

Forward a bit to the week after the camp, we had a post-mortem session to reflect what da been going on during the camp itself. I was a bit surprised that there were actually a number of problems occurred and some of them are quite serious. But suggestions were given regarding the issues and I was glad that none of the problems were between the facilitators nor the lecturers that accompanied us that day. I do feel that we can improve some of them for our next language camp and maybe, we could even have more fun during that time, hopefully.

That is all from me, thank you.

P/S; Maybe for our next language camp, we can have some water gun fight or perhaps Runningman based games? That would've been a lot of fun :D

1 comment:

Rong Peirong said...

Hehe. I like the idea of playing water gun fight and Runningman based games. Count me in!! >_<