Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Siti Aisyah's Language Camp Reflection (PRE)

Before the camp, we were assigned into different positions such as The Camp Commander, MC and such. I volunteered to take care of the food, which I thought will be easier (never feel so wrong before) cause I don't want to be a faci this time. Don't get me wrong. I always love being a facilitators, but I did it so many times before, just trying on a new perspectives. just wanna know what it's like watching other people doing the faci-thingy. So before the D-day, I went around and ask people who are vegetarian so that we can prepare different food for them. It turns out that they are okay with whatever food being served as they can just remove any form of meat while eating. Then, I figured my job was done! Looking forward for the day!

2 comments:

Ahmad Zakirin said...

you love to eat don't you?

Jacqueline said...

the food is too spicy >.<!!!!