Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Reflection for Post-Language Camp

I was so happy that we ended the program successfully without any problems that we cannot solve. In every situation, everyone always help each other and try to make best use of themselves. There are also minor things that we did not consider as a problem but we realized it when we do the post mortem.
During the post mortem, I can see that many of my friends have the same problems which are students did not fully engage in activities due to their limitation in English Language skills. I can see and understand this problem as I also face the same problem when I was in school. Sometimes we cannot blame them, it is just because they did not have any supports and afraid that when they said something wrong, others will laugh at them.
For me this program should be a platform for the students to make mistakes and learn from it. Like my teacher always said, if you are not making mistakes, you are not actually learning. So, my advice for the students, go out there, explore the world, make mistakes and learn from them because we best learn from our mistake.

No comments: