Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B (During Camp)

Assalamualaikum and halloooo again..

We started our short journey to 'school TAK WUJUD' at 7 a.m and we arrive there about an hour later. According to our schedule, we should start our camp at 8 but unfortunately, some technical problems occurred and we started about 20 minutes later. During the camp, I got really excited because now I am facing a very new thing and I am doing a whole new job in my life. Starting form entering the hall and seeing those students laughing and joking really make me remind of my days when I was in secondary school.

As a new facilitator compare to others, I got really awkward at first time because I was still learning. So, I kept looking at my friend and I was very thankful to them for helping me out. It became even better when some of the activities are done by combining group. I learnt a lot and as time moved, I started to get comfortable.

During the camp, there were some problems occurred and some of them are really my mistakes but I did think that's okay because I am still learning. Apart from that, everything has been done smoothly and I was really proud of my friends.

After the camp, my friends and me took some pictures together with our lecturers and it was just a wonderful moment (although I was not in most of the photos). I think that's all I have to say for now. We went back at around 5 p.m and the best thing about it is I got to sleep in the bus..he3!!

TQ..

No comments: