Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pre-reflection on Language Camp B by Nurul Izyana


I was excited when we were told to organize a language camp for secondary school. In my mind, I was expecting the camp to be exciting and enjoyable since our participants are secondary school students. They must be more matured and creative compared to the primary school hence they will participate actively in all games planned by us. I also think that this camp will be less tiring than the previous language camp since secondary school students are expected to be more independent and cooperative.

I can’t help but to always think of how will the camp turn out to be like as to be honest, this is my first time having to organize and handling such program. Though I am not in the core team, I felt nervous as well and truly hope that things will work as planned on that day. Being elected as the MC of the day, my nervousness grew higher. I have never ever be an MC! I accept the responsibility anyway because I wanted to give myself a chance to try new thing. After all, we enjoy planning the whole thing especially in planning the script and the games.

Above all, I felt grateful that it was a joint venture project with the Language Academy since they have settled most of the significant things of the project such as the paperwork, prizes, places and all. All we need to do is just be the facilitators and organize the activities- that means the burden has lessened.

1 comment:

Norbazila Mohd Asikin said...

Crucial preparation is very important in any program. This is because to ensure the flow of the activity to become smooth. If we encounter any problem, discussion during meeting is the best medium to be used.