Tuesday, October 28, 2014

REFLECTION ON LANGUAGE CAMP B ( AFTER) BY FATIN NUR ALIA

It was really a memorable experience for me as it was my first time joining this kind of camp. One of the things I adore them is that, they show their appreciation. Before leaving the hall to go back to their family, they came to me and shook my hand and said ‘thank you teacher’. It was so sweet of them to do that. We also had a photo session together. But yet I have to admit that the language game was quite a tiring event for me as it was a one day activity and the place was really hot that worsened the situation. I agreed that this language camp was a good alternative in enhancing the students’ proficiency level. The implementation of this type of camp will make the students learn English in a fun way and eventually attract their interest towards the language. However, there were still flaws in the camp that could be improved. After the language camp, we then discussed together on the experiences that we gained in the camp and several things that could be improved. In sum, the language camp succeed in changing the students’ perspective towards English.

 
Goodbye everyone 

3 comments:

Norbazila Mohd Asikin said...

Could agree with you more. Plus, the school hall was really hot and not so comfortable to conduct activity with a lot of students.

Unknown said...

Yes, we know that it is a fun way to learn English but then I wish the students can be more enthusiastic.

aisyah jumpaan said...

It was a good feeling when students acknowledge your presence by saying thank you right?