Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B (post)

After the camp, I think I have gained a good experience from the Language Camp B. The camp taught me that if we failed to get comfortable with the kids, they also won’t be comfortable with us. Thus, it is important to have a great ice breaking session in order to ensure that the facilitators will have a good relationship with the students and the students are supposed to be friend with each other. Besides, I also learn that it is important for us to cope with any problems well. I have to compliment all of the facilitators involved in the camp for putting all of their effort in making the camp a success. We had a post-mortem session with Mr. Ghazali a few days later. During the post mortem session, we discussed on how we can organize a better camp in the future. Lastly, I would like to thank all of the facilitators and high committee members for helping getting through with this responsibility. I hope we can work together again in the future. 

No comments: