Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ainina’s Post Reflection on Language Camp A

I was so happy that finally we managed to finish the camp excellently although we do not have much time for the preparation with a little experience. Of course there are rooms for improvement in our management that we need to discuss in our post mortem.
During post-mortem I had realized that many of my friends had the same problems with me which is the students were not giving full cooperation due to limitation in their speaking skill. As what I have said before, this problem can be handled if we truly want them to involve in the activity. We need to make them feel welcomed and do not put much stress to them. What I had learnt from this problem is that if we push them to communicate they will not be able to communicate well and this will reduce their motivation in learning English.

There are many other problems that had been listed by my teammates and me and we hope that in our next language camp one day we will not repeat the same mistakes. I also wish that our presentation and management will be improved from time to time in order to educate young learners in future.

No comments: