Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Language Camp B (post-camp)

Assalamualaikum and halloooo everyone..

The last time I wrote, I told you about my experience during the language camp. For this entry, I would like to share with you the most important thing I have learnt during the camp.

The thing is to go all out. What I mean is when I am dealing with new students using the title 'language camp', I am very sure that the expectation  from people including teachers, parents and students themselves are very high. Well, this is the time that I am going to push myself to the limit. Do all the best you can, help students as much as you can and most important is show to students how fun language learning can be. I do not really know how good I was but I do really hope the language camp can make everybody happy. I also do really hope that I can keep improving myself at doing this kind of stuff because it is fun and when I can make it better, I feel the best.. That's all.. Thank you..

No comments: