Monday, October 27, 2014

Language Camp B by Jacqueline Limantan Rantai (Pre)

Pre
This is my very first time joining Language Camp as a facilitator. However, I did participate in one Language Camp during my high school era. As far as I can recall, it was a fun camp and less pressure than the other camps (leadership camp, training camp, etc). So, I still can get a little bit insight on what to expect during the camp later.
In order for the language camp to be successful, proper preparations must be taken. At the beginning, a meeting had been conducted to elect and assign members to their respective tasks. My tasks are to be facilitator and one of the game master for “Win, Loss and Draw” session. As part of the “Win, Loss and Draw” team, we prepared the materials, instruction guidelines and briefed it to the facilitators. After the final briefing, all of the respective game masters posted instructions documents for us to print as guidance. This is important to avoid any confusion and problems whilst the games were conducted.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

can you brief me some of the aspects that should be taken into consideration when preparing the materials? :)

Jacqueline said...

I have a book written by Brian Tomlinson that could answer your question. Go read.