Saturday, March 25, 2006

What I did for the camp?

Assalamualaikum and hello,
 
I?m back again, this time I?ll be talking about my contributions for the camp. Since we have divided the tasks, so I believe everyone have contributed something.
Before going for the camp in Tanjung Bidara, Melaka, my part was more on the administrative exertion. I?ve prepared all the letters (six letters) to inform the Faculty and the lecturers about the camp. I hope they were all well informed about it.
I?ve done my part to conduct the TPR session on the second day. The slot was enjoyable; I really hope all the participants enjoy doing all the movements with the TPR committee that day. We?ve arranged the routines of the movements as well as synchronizing them together.
Apart from that, I?ve assisted my group members as a preparation for the camp idol. Though my group was not the winner, at least we have tried hard and put full effort for it. Winning is just a matter of publicity hehe..
I?ve conducted the ?Guess It!? game which is our (Oshin and me) game. I direct them with all the instructions for the game. Thank God, most of the participants enjoy the game so much. They have even requested for more rounds but due to time constraint we can only allow them for three times. The successfulness of the game made me feel so happy.
Thank you so much to all teammates who have given all the supports.
 
Go for it.
 
NURDALIATY a.k.a D.A.L.E.A


Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dalea.

you don't have to worry because I really enjoyed your TPR session. you and your TPR's members had choosed a fresh and good song during the TPR. But I'm a bit dissapointed because you only showed your last performance once. (the one that you do with baie, suhaila and oshin.) it's really cute.
the steps are also creative with the bhangra dance!maybe we can do it again another time. ha...ha..
your 'guess it' game also interesting. i can see my group had fun during played the game. good job, dalea!

M.i.M.i.E.y.A.n.A

Anonymous said...

just for the 'special' one :

Dear dalea,
Thank you for being a very excellent partner for our 'Guess it!' game..
Thank you for that brilliant idea..
Thank you for your helping hands whenever I need you..
Thank you for your time with me in preparing the materials ..
I must give 5 stars to you for all the things that I’ve mentioned above, but I guessed it was still not enough to value our friendship and sweet time I had, I learnt, I treasured while working with you for our language camp..

thank you
Oshin_8