Saturday, March 18, 2006

last minute preparations!!!

This last minute thingy was driving us nuts coz there was a lot to prepare...the toughest task was trying to 'Synchonize' our moves for the TPR slot..It was a one hour thingy and there was still a lot to do...Of all person, Me in charge(Bae I know you suggested my name!!)...Lucky for me, I had members who could show me a thing or two..these gals were hot( U gals club??)..Our TPR wasg ona test both the fitness of the participants and their dancing moves haha...We finally came up with suitable songs to match our steps&synchronize our moves..Without these people, I definitely couldnt have made it. So hugs&kisses and a heartfelt thanks to Sue,Dalea,Yana and my bro fahmy(u need to polish that bollywood moves ha..ha)
    Apart form these, I also came out with the safety measures that should be observed at the language camp by the participants and prepared the envelopes for the love letters...
 
 
                                                                                            shailen
 



Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

No comments: