Thursday, March 09, 2006

responsibility

Responsibility
 
Hi..
I am  in charge for registration with other friends led by nini. I heard that the participants is about one hundred and tonight we will all meet at KTF.Nini is also with me in a committee of food and beverage when we are in the camp. Another member is Vinot. We do not have to be cooks, our tasks are to make sure that the food is enough for all of us and it is ready on time. I hope that everything will be alright and everyone satisfied. I even concern about food everywhere I go because I am too selective in choosing kinds of food. After all, sweet or junk foods are not in my mind.
For Amazing Race slot, my friends and I have to find tasks as clues for the participants. So we are ready with riddles and simple tasks that can build their willingness and interest to actively think, move and cooperate in groups.  
I am the facilitator for Purple Cat group, together with sal. We are thinking about the suitable song and cheer for our group and so far we have the idea in mind and prepare material. We all just wait for tonight to decide the thing.
 
Julaine
missive_win @yahoo.com


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: