Sunday, March 19, 2006

reflection for playday

REFLECTION OF PLAY DAY

Hai to Mr G and everyone,

First of all, I have to say sorry to everyone especially Mr G because I
posted late my comments and opinions regarding the play day and language
camp. In my opinion, play day is like a warming up session before we go for
the real project (Language Camp). Play day is really an interesting day for
me where all of us required performing our own game among ourselves. But
only me didn??t get the chance to do my game (Name Game) because my partner,
Mr shylendren absent on that day. Anyhow, I thanked Mr G because gave me a
chance to postponed my game.

I really enjoyed on that day because there was many interesting games were
done by my fellow classmates especially when I took part in Drawing Blind
game. I have to draw blindfolded. Finally, I drew a picture that totally
rejected by the judges (Diana and Vimalah). This day had taught me many
skills such as teamwork, good communication and also motivation. It is
really increase our cognitive and physical ability.

At the same time, I got a few ideas on how to improve my game (Name Game).
It is an old game where all of us familiar about it. If u doesn??t know
about this game, I have no idea at all to comment. Hehehe?K..Anyhow, I and
my partner finally done our game as per scheduled. Mr G gave some tips on
how to improve it ands how to handle it during the camp.

Finally, thanks a lot to Mr G for his guidance and advices throughout the
day. This Play day is really enjoyable and we had a lot of fun. But after
the game, I felt quite tired because over enjoyed. Hehehe?KThat??s all from
me?K..

Thank you
Vinothan S.Ramayah

_________________________________________________________________
Get your mobile ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN
Mobile http://msn.smsfactory.no/

No comments: