Monday, March 27, 2006

Contributions..

Just like a blink of eyes, and the camp was over, a few weeks  ago..After waiting for so long and having a hectic month of preparations, depressions, sacrifices, conflicts, happiness etc..at last we made it. Congratulations to all Cosmic teslians and Mr g.
 
The best experience that I valued during the language camp was to be assigned as the emcee ( Master of ceremonies ) for Camp idol on Saturday night, alone. I was shocked when I got the task in just about 20 ? 30 minutes before the idol function began. I needed to prepare my speech, at the same time; I was sweating from my TPR practice with other TPR committees, and got to rush for my meals, evening bath and needed to dress on time.
 
Few minutes before the Camp idol started, I had to announce about the new ?rule?, ( Jurors ) which confused me a little bit, but thanks a lot to Shylen for helping me to work with ?it?. And I guessed the Camp Idol was successfully done even though I was not as energetic as Ryan Seacrast or Aznil Nawawi. But, I had try my best and thanks God, I completed it at last? so, any comment about my performance that night? Feel free to do it yaa!!
 
Nothing much to say about my part, just some efforts and helps that I had put in guiding my Yellow Cat members who were very independent and great people to be with..
 
About the TPR session which had been conducted by Bro. Shylen, Bro. Fahmy, Sis Sue, Sis Dalea and I,it was quite chaos but the participants seemed enjoy and having fun with that morning exercises..
 
Not to forget, My partner, Dalea and I had also conducted Guess it! game session and it was successfully done by us..
thank you again, Dalea.


Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye yana,

i like guess it very much! hehe and i supposed u have done a great job as the MC for the 'camp idol'that night. u don't have to be like aznil hj nawawi.. yet you just have to be yourself because people doesn't want to look at aznil nawawi rather than people wants to see the true of you, my dear friend. you did rock that night. well done! i'm proud to see you standing in front of the crowd that night as the MC, even tough nobody knows but i know you are my best friend.
love,
-shanem-

Anonymous said...

fiyanafifyan

congratulations on a job well done for the camp idol..you may think that you were no energetic but the truth is you managed to control the event well.

since you had only 1/2hour to prepare yourself, you'vv shown us that you are able to control your environment and take charge..good job..you're hired!!

bae

salina said...

Yana,
congratulations for your ability to be the MC in the short notice. u should be proud for having the will to step forward in front of the crowd as for me i just can't do it. anyway, i love your nick 'OSHIN' and it does reflect u... quite but u sure have that hidden thing inside...