Monday, March 20, 2006

contributions

 
MY CONTRIBUTIONS
 
Assalamualaikum and Hello again..
 
It is already two weeks after the glorious camp we conducted. I am sure that everybody has their own memories to remember huh!?
 
I am not assigned to be the facilitator of any groups at all but I have other important responsibilities in technically keeping the program running smoothly. Those who worked with me include Brother Shay, Zuwairy and Sis Suhaila. Auntie Baie also came up joining us in supervising our progress. At the first evening, we have spent more than two hours sunbathing under the hot sun preparing the logistics, equipments and aids for the Amazing Race. I was terribly exhausted that evening. Thanks to all of them because no one seemed to run away from their duty even though it was an indeed suffocation. Brother Shay had to stop collaborating with us later but I didn?t mind because he had to start struggling with his Name Game but still he apologized for quitting the job.
 
Wai and me were responsible to keep the PA system working at its optimal performance whenever it was needed and we did our job well done. No comments on that, everybody knows. Hehe?
 
For Total Physical Response (TPR), I was one of the guiding facilitators along with Brother Shay, Sis Dayana, Sis Suhaila and Sis Daliaty. Each one of us had to propose our own routine in the aerobic movements to be combined in one session. My routine was not kind of dancing like because I have zero dancing background. Guess I have to start learning it from my expert Banghra Dance teacher, Brother Shay? (Kidding)
 
I guess that?s it, I wish I had more and if I do, I guess I forgot the points already.
Remind me in your comments ok?
 
Bye?
 
MAXIMas De la HowYar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mr maximus de la hoya...

i know that u really busy with ur duties during the camp..good job mr samyfahmy...together with ur bro shailen n wai...but some gals said u looked fierce..hehe..dun worry bro fahmy..u sure got admirers...ok..thats all frrom me...

Vinot the Great

salina said...

Dear Fahmy....
Thanx for commented on my entry... nothing can replace my gratitude of saying thanks for the compliment on the t-shirt. i'm glad i could do the least for the camp. anyway, i knew u've done a good job back then and good luck for coming exams. be good.....