Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my contribution

Language camp experience was something for me. Everyone poured their hearts out to it. Some even did the task that they were not supposed too. Other than managing my group that is the Yellow Cat, I handled the controversial Amazing Race and the sensational Camp Idol and assisted my fellow friends for some of the games held in the hall and not forgetting leading the facilitators and participants on singing the camp song on the first night of the camp in Kolej Tun Fatimah.
Through out the two day camp, I would consider myself as the ?gap filler? person as I always pop my head out in the crowd, every time the silent moment occurs. First silent moment was in the hall when everyone was waiting there, just minutes after they arrived, I came to the front and conducted a stretching routine. Where did that come from? I have no idea... Maybe from the long journey we had, just to ease the pain joints and tight muscles. Well, everyone would agree on the travel that was full of twist and turns. Second silent moment was early in the morning on the 3rd day. Some facilitators were preparing the songs and the sound system for TPR session, while I actually asked the participants to be in line and again? I conducted a warming ? up session along with SALINA, LENNY, NIK and some other facilitators who managed to revive, early that day. Weird, isn?t it? The silent moments were treated with exercises.
Anyway, I regard the camp as a platform for us to actually work together as a class and as a team. We manage to put aside all altercation and be part of something as awesome as the COSMIC TESLIANS!!

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: