Friday, March 31, 2006

contribution

CONTRIBUTION
 
 
            During the camp, I was incharge of cleanliness along with Jehan. We selected the best garbage collector group. After that, Jehan and Povanes helped me to collect the garbage and we were directed to the garbage bin where we need to walk under the burning sun. I was grumbling because I was wearing black T-shirt and that time I want to throw the garbage as soon as possible. For me the camp area was clean before we came and after we left. Everybody was responsible with the condition of the camp area. Then Mimi asked me to help her to pass the First Aid to Kolej 9 JKM. My game with Povanes was Chinese Whisper. It was successfully done with the help of participants who enjoyed the game. The rewards were distributed equally to all the facilitators. This is as a point for them if they won any games.
            Last but not least, thank you to Mr. Ghazali for all his effort to make this camp the successful one and all the facilitator that really worked hard.
 
P.M.ASOTHA


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there...
i want you to know that, you've been like a big sister. guiding me along the way. never would have completed my task without ur help.
you've done a good job, aso. thanks alot for being a great team mate. you helped me out alot, especially lending me your shoulder when i badly need one.