Friday, March 10, 2006

My ReSPonSiBiLiTies...........


Hmm?we meet again..hi everyone?.now I?ll talk about my
responsibilities for our English Language Camp. Well,
I have been assigned to be in charged in pamphlet
designing with Lenny. Frankly speaking, I am not good
in designing and I don?t have any skills in creating
or designing things like pamphlet. The only things
that I can design is the hand make cards?as mentioned
by Lenny..hehehe..same interest again with you
ya..len..anyway, thanks a lot to you Lenny for being
such a good friend and a nice teammates to me. Without
you, I don?t think our pamphlet will look as beautiful
as what we have now?right guys..? yeah?:)
In addition, I also in charged in first aid which I
also don?t have any experience to take care people who
are sick. But thank God Sis Mimi, Iri and Diana help
to handle this duty. At least I have friends to refer
to if I have problems with it. So, if you guys need
any vitamins or panadols or any other medicine, just
call us and we will assist you in anyway we can that
without any charge. It?s for free?hehehe.. :)
Other than that, I also have been assigned to be the
facilitator for ?Gren Cat?, Here, I will be working
with Vimmy, my classmate and I never cooperate with
her yet but now, she will be my partner and this must
be a great experience that I will get during the camp.
Hmm..Vimmy?i know we can make our group the best among
the best..! yeeehaaa?!
Oh no..it almost 3pm..! Ok guys..really need to stop
here. We need to go for our meeting now..well?as
usual..before I say goodbye?let?s get loud guys?!!!!!
Are you ready for the camp..??
yess??..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Luv? :)
- NIK HANIZA -

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: