Sunday, March 12, 2006

Responsibilities

RESPONSIBILITIES
 
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone
 
 As we prepare for our final and real world activity that is our English language camp, each and every one of us will have our own responsibilities to carry in order to make our plan for the camp to be successful. As for my role, for sure I do not have to be the facilitator that facilitates closely to any groups. I am not assigned for that job. However, I have some other technical stuffs and disciplinary practices too.
Well, I really could not forget the incident in one of the previous language games class when Mr. G asked on my report on the Public Audio (PA) system. Since I did not make any actions due my duty, it was quite a shock with slight embarrassment when I did not know what to say at that time. My obvious mistake was I held a strong opinion that every camp site or any other social gathering spots will absolutely have their own PA systems, and I thought that I just have to do some settings with the stuffs provided there. My point of view instantly changed when Mr. G reminded that I must always prepare for the backup plan which means there will always be possibilities when the things that we require may not be provided. MR.G, I am terribly sorry for that silly mistake I have done.
I mend my mistake the following day however?
My next duty is being a disciplinary assistant (lieutenant) for brother Wai. For that duty, maybe I do not have to make any advanced preparation, only some discipline guideline which was not composed by me. I just have to practice that out when the camp begins. For what ever things that will or will not do in the camp or prior to it I wish that all of you will monitor me always. Do remind me when I got careless.
 
Thank you?     J
 
FAHMY


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: