Sunday, March 19, 2006

responsiblity


Our Responsibility for the Language Camp

Hai to everyone?K..

As a committee member of the camp, I was assigned as a group facilitator in
which there were two facilitators in one group. I partnered with my fellow
mate, Hanim... Both of us assigned with a group name ??Orange Cat??. Our
tasks were to facilitate, guide and monitor the activities. There were 7
members in our group which came from KTF and K9 colleges.

I and Hanim worked together in handling every activity so that students will
avoid on facing problems. Especially when we preparing them for the camp
idol. I really proud of my group members because they done a great job. As a
result, our group leader had won one of the titles?K.Congratulations!

Besides that, I was also in charged of Food and Beverage and Safety of
students. Our duties were to make sure students get enough food and served
on time. For safety precautions, we have to make sure our participants
safety and their well-being. Hence, Mr Shlyendran and I were always in alert
for any unwanted incidents. Safety precaution??s notice pasted for
participants to read it.

These are the duties that I was assigned before the camp and I really
satisfied with it. And I really appreciate for our director, Bae and her
leadership. And also to Mr G as camp advisor. SYABAS to them.

Vinothan S.Ramayah (Facilitator- Orange Cat)

_________________________________________________________________
Block pop-up ads with MSN Toolbar. http://toolbar.msn.com.my/

No comments: