Thursday, March 09, 2006

LAST MINUTE PREPARATION

  WHAT A BUSY WEEK 
 
 
          It?s been a busy week. There so many thing to be done. Everyone seems very busy preparing their material for the English camp. As for me and my partner, Julaine, we have lots of thing to prepare. The next day after the play day, we sit together and discussed how to improve our game. It seems like our game cost lots of money. We try to minimize the cost without affecting the goal of the game (PITFALL). After carry out a discussion we come to the decision to use a drawing block instead of using the flipchart. We start to buy 10 drawing block to fit in 300 hundred definition of the word. After that we start to select the homonym to be use for the game. We came out with 100 homonyms. It is kind a tough job to do because we have to choose the suitable homonym up to the participant level. This is to make sure there is a process of learning instead of amusing alone. Then came to the part where we have to paste the material on the drawing block. Each definition is for each page. Imagine?? PASTE??. PASTE??.But it was fun to finish it. We put 100 percent of our effort on it.
         
       Besides working on our game material, we were also hectic with our cheers. We practice day by day to make the most bombastic ever. Bravo??. Lenny for an outstanding cheer ever. I love it so much. It makes me feel very energetic. And not to forget the camp?s song, the song was very exquisite and can bring up the vigorous and enjoyment. We have to memorize the song and sing it. Before this I?ve never sing in front of people. At first I?m quit shy, but when I keep practicing everyday with my beloved friends, all those shyness gone. I finally can cope with that situation. What a change?.. Is that Iri Dayanie?..??? Yea a guy?.it?s me?. The new Iri Dayanie?..hahaha?? ?believe it or not???.
         
          Surprise?..surprise?..surprise??. Sal and the gang are you ready!!!!!! Let?s rock Tanjung Bidara?.. Can?t wait for that Sal?. I love it. Guys?. You make me feel very enthusiastic to be part of it??.. Keep on the brilliant job guys?..I believe in you all.
 
                                I BELIEVE I CAN
                                I BELIEVE I WILL
 
 
 Iri Dayanie Shafee


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

No comments: