Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Responsibilities For Language Camp

For the language camp, I have been given three
responsibilities. First, as the camp commandant,
second, as a member of Discipline Committee and third,
as an assistant leader for PA System Committee. I do
not have the clear description on my responsibility as
the camp commandant, but as a member of Discipline
Committee, I have been responsible for drafting rules
for the camp. My job as assistant to PA System
Committee consist of helping my leader, Mohd Fahmi, to
set up a PA system that could be used for any event
throughout the camp by using any available equipments.
In addition, five of us, Fahmi, Baee, Shaylendran,
Suhaila and myself also responsible for setting up the
logistic needs for the ?Amazing Race? .
ZuwaIri




___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akum wai...
Ho Ho HO.... Not just u... I also have kinda least job to do, we i think we did well. Sometime i also think that it would be good if we could be in an activity that we can join the participants so that they can know us better right? Some of them said that i am fierce... Gosh!! thats not me!!