Monday, March 27, 2006

This is from the H.E.A.R.T.........

Helo guys....i'm back (huahuahuahua)...i don't know why, but every time I started to write something, my friend Salina would get a lil bit of "annoyed" because she knows, when I start to write, I just couldn?t stop writing....maybe, I express myself well through it and that's why you don't hear me giving out comments verbally, huh?!!!
 
As I sit here in front of my computer, anxiously to look back what lessons I have learned so far, during the English camp, or have been struggling to learn throughout my life, I realize that, it is a rather difficult task to accomplish. Especially, when it involving a huge event such as this.  But, that?s what I?m supposed to do on a reflective report;  to put my thoughts into words. It's just that nothing I write seems good enough. The reflections I am about to reveal are truly from my heart?? 
 
About the game, I?ve learned that you can?t let anything good come into the picture, if you are still hanging on to the bad things.  That kind of thought can destroy everything.  My advice to anyone who cares enough to listen is that if you are in that situation, whether it is with another person or simply with yourself that is totally unhealthy.  The sooner you get the bad out, the sooner you can let the good in. Focus on what is positive and leave the negativity behind. Do not let words keep you down and just take things easy and enjoy the moment while you?re still can. I know, some of my friends are a little bit down because of the remarks that have been made by the participants, but, I truly believe that those are just ?minority?. So, my friend, ignore the minority and all those little voices, we don?t need that. I know that we had given all out?and only God knows how much effort and soul that we have put into this camp. So, we have done our best, C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.
 
The greatest achievement that I truly can be proud of myself is when I lead the facilitator cheer. Personally, I think, if I got the video tape for that and show it to my cheerleaders back at school, I?m sure they are going to knock their head to the wall. I mean, it?s not bad for a girl who has ?zero? knowledge on cheerleading and always make fun of the cheerleaders; was able to do that in just a few weeks. Wow?.that?s amazing??.And all those mental stress that I have been through, worth a single minute of it, when the participants wrote me love letters, telling me how much they enjoyed the cheer. We performed the cheer for 3 times as requested and I would like to thank my partner in crime, Mimi for being there when I needed her the most?..for being there to support me and help me?.thanks darling?.
 
Helping friends in need is worth telling. As a team, we never have that sense of feeling saying ?that?s not my job, it? xxxxx?. I think, most of us take the time to help each other, even though we are not responsible for certain things, but, we care enough to lend a helping hand, just to make things easier, we share the burden and work as a team. That?s what friends are for, through thick and thin.
 
The sooner you learn to enjoy the moment, the easier life will be. Friends often make the remark that I am ?easily amused.?  I genuinely like that about myself.  It?s not that I don?t take things seriously when I need to, but if you stop and take a look around, strange things happen every day.  Always laugh when you can, it is a cheap medicine.  ?Silliness is the sunny side of existence.? I strongly believe that now.
 
Sometimes, life doesn?t work out the way you think it?s going to be and there is not always an answer. Seriously though, sometimes things just don?t work out right, you get that painful feeling in your heart and you just want to collapse under the stress.  However, at some point, we have to learn to let go.  You have to let go of the events that you can?t control and put faith into the idea that everything does happen for a reason.  If you can slowly release yourself from your stress and worry, eventually you will find an inner strength and conviction inside of you that you had forgotten that it was there at the first.  When you learn to let go of what you can?t control, then you will find peace in the end. I wish I could save the world, like some kind of a supergirl, but, hey, that never happens. Although me and my girls are trying so much to save the awkwardness of singing ?I believe? towards the end of the program, but, hey, as Roslan Aziz (MI) said ?Not everyone can come up to the stage and sing?.? We might not be Jacqueline Victor, Siti Nurhaliza, Mariah Carey, or anything like that, but, we are bunch of people who enjoy singing and have fun doing it. We are adults who know how to have fun!!!!!!!!
 
Lastly, I would like to give a big shout out to my Cosmic Teslians and to my girls (B.L.U.E C.A.T) ?Rini, Lia, Ottey, Baitey, As, Dayang, Nurul, Fi, Non, Mai??this one is for you:-
 
?If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time?.?
 
 
 truly from the heart,
      ^^Leny^^
 
 
 


Leny_muffy

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lenn…

You are amazing girl..! I really admire your hard work and efforts that you contribute in our cheer. This is what we called the spirit of being ‘enthusiastic’ girl…hehe…thank you so much for being such the best cheerleader for our camp. All the participants love our cheer very much as one of my ‘cats’ sent me a love letter and wrote she and all her friends really admire the cheer. Hmm..good job dear…congrats to you..!!!! Go Mike Shinoda…!!! Hehe..:)

-Nick-

salina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
salina said...

Lenn,
u go girl!! well, the precious learning is when u learn about life, right? i'm glad u look at ur world like that. i'm not good with words but i know i can count on u... the best part being around u is that we can share any topic that we wanted to. u know how to appreciate others and i hope we can stroll along the way together... love u always... muahss...

Anonymous said...

hi Muffy Len....

hehhe...i really like the cheer. well it was a new experience for me. i felt like been a teenager.of course we are matured teenagers. matured teenagers that know how to rock the english camp.i still can remember each of the steps and movements.i love the song so much.
you know both of us used to rock with linkin park...

From Jayhan to Mrs Shinoda

Anonymous said...

Hello Len...
You are born as cheerleader hahhaha i'm serious you know...congratulation for your hard work and enthusiastic towards your task. Len, i never think that your ambition is to be a doctor..hehehhe we shared the same ambition but lastly we'll be an English teacher. Don't worry my dear, you'll become a doctor for your children and husband.o.k.That's all rom me
## Masliza Mat Zali ##

Anonymous said...

Dear Lenn….
Congratulations! You ‘re winner for the camp. I really like the way you handled your group, the cheer song and being a talented cheerleader. It was full of spirit and lots of love. I’m sure that your team will miss you a lots. I agree with Nick that you put so much effort to make sure the cheer song /group will be the best presentations. Really.. I’m proud to have our own cheer group. We will rock the camp!!!

nini