Thursday, March 09, 2006

last minute preparation

hellooo...
All materials for our game are done and tonight we are going to recheck to make sure that everything is as planned. We have added extra questions for our PITFALL game besides providing meaning and example of sentence. Working for ten drawing blocks as flip charts needs us to do pasting job and confirm that they are in the correct order.
 We practiced cheer and the ?I Believe ? song more often. Lenn and Mimi did their job very well to show and produce the best effort as we can in memorizing the lyrics and controlling movement. I wake up this morning with headache. Suddenly I had a fever and my voice become hoarse and I noticed that it was huskier than yesterday. I had a cold since 2 days ago and I think I just can mimic for our cheer tonight. Fortunately, iri suggested me to take her ?plum tablet candy? as a cure for my throat. Amazingly?it works!!It is better now. Last night we prepared the task for The Amazing Race slot.
 
Julaine
missive_win @yahoo.com


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

No comments: