Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last minute preparation

There are really lots of works to be done by all the cosmic teslians and I?m really sure that this is going to be the most tiring and chaotic week for us? but, we really had a good time together in preparing all those things and we appreciated each moment that made us even more closer than before..
 
The prizes were already wrapped nicely and thanks again to Ana, Nini and Watee for the ideas, times and efforts we shared together for the rewards part..
 
All the materials that we have requested before from K9/KTF arrived late on Thursday night.. but, it still can be used laa..
 
A day before the camp started, all the Camp idol committees ( me + iri n baizura ) had printed out the rules and regulations for camp idol and also the marking forms for the judges. .
 
And as a Yellow Cat partner, me and Baizura had decided stand by me song & stronger song to be proposed to the participants.. Thanks Baizura for your willingness to share your ideas with me..and our group cheer? It will be a surprise!
 
When it comes to TPR parts, we are actually still practicing and trying to memorize all the steps that we have created for the aerobic session and it was really tough..but, I wanted to address my highest gratitude to all the TPR members (dalea + sue + famy + shylen) for sacrificing your time, energy, ideas to work it all out, and also to the cheering group monitored by Lenny for doing the same thing..well done!
 
Not to forget, to Sal, Sue and co. for designing that awesome t-shirt and also the name tags for 25 of us.. I really like it very much..don?t you think that we could have the continuation of this? lalalalala..
 
At the moment I?m doing this writing, I still do not have enough time to pack my things..hehe..and I almost forgot to mention about Guess it! materials which is still in progress. But, I must be thankful for having such a great team-mates ( DALEA ) who is always be there for me.thank you friend!
 
To our director of the camp, Bae. You have put so much effort in making this language camp successful and I want to thank you again for that and also to Mr.g for your guidance.
 
Lastly, I wish that this camp would be success and bring such a memorable moment to be remembered by us..
 
Tanjung Bidara,just wait and see!
Yiehaaa!!!
 
Oshin_nurdayana izyan


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: