Sunday, March 26, 2006

My contributions towards Camp 2006..

At last, the camp is over. I'm relieved although there had been some 'scratches' here and there but it is part of life. We can have high expectations but it is sometimes will not be as what we've planned.
Anyway, my part of contributions are, I took some photos during the camp and even before the travelling part. I had pictures taken in KTF, the icebreaking day. I hope I had everybody's picture as i wouldn't want to miss everybody act during the camp. Well, the CD will be out soon... don't forget to check it out!!!
As group facilitator, i realized that my duty is not end within the group but also to control the participants so that they wouldn't feel clueless. I hope I did my part with the group and also hope that there will be a continuity relationship between me and my group members after the camp. (as they gave me their friendster id).
As for TPR members... hehehe... do wake up earlier so that we (Baizura, Nik, Lenny and especially me) do not have to jog. (it's such a hard pain to run u know...) hehehe....
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all.. i mean ALL for your hard work and dedication in making sure this camp possible... muahhssss...... and also Mr G.. thank you for your guidance...

salina.SAM
salina2309@yahoo.com



New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me again, sal....hey, if you don't like running here and there, like i do, wanna try something like "yoga"??hehehehehe...hey, i enjoy the mornign walk with you and the rest of the gang and love the TPR as well...i do not understand why the participants did not enjoy it as they mentioned in the survey, but, who cares??!!!i love it...we love it...and i guess, each and everyone of us love it, especially that banghra music ...maybe we could do it again some time...okay, i've done my part, so, when are you going to drop me your comment?!!!!!i'm waiting.......

Anonymous said...

hi Sal....

hey...i still remember you running around here and there just to catch each and every event of the english langauge camp. We enjoyed posing for the snaps. as you know we love taking pictures. Next time if we felt like longing so much about the precious moment that we shared together in KTF and also Tanjung Bidara.we just refer back to that pictures. for your information, there hundreds of pictures on that camp in my hehhe... thanks to you sal....

JAYHAN

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..
Dear Sal…
Congratulation!! You have done your job as photographer in the camp. We always see you with camera. I hope you will be a talented camera woman next time ? What else to say? Mm..it is a good idea to ask friendster id from the group members. I never think about that. You are a good facilitator heheheeeh . As facilitator, we should keep in touch with our group members even we are out of the camp. o.k.that’s all from me.

## Masliza Mat Zali ##

Anonymous said...

hye salina murni..

thanks for your nice comments sal.. i think you should thank dalea for giving me that 'nick'..you did well with your purple cat group during the camp idol night, so i want to congratulate you for that..well, i'm a little bit disappointed because i couldn't watch your 'suprise' outstanding performance with others at the closing ceremony (kempunan betul gue)..anyway, it was all over and i hope that you had a great time then..

and lastly, you look really great in that green pucuk pisang color..can't you wear it once next week?

oshin_8