Friday, March 10, 2006

Responsibilities for ELC

There are two responsibilities, first is my commitments towards my game (Command & Conquer : although it has been combined with Whose Clues = Amazing Race) and towards the camp itself.
 
Regarding games, I had to revise it and make some adjustment to suit comments from Mr.G and also prepared materials for the 'big day'.
 
As news on ELC starts, my responsibilities are to design T-shirt and being charge under documentation and photography; compiling the faci?s manual and also the program book plus the documentation after the camp. I also have to find a camera for that day as I wanted to capture the special moments while we?re in camp.
 
I have also been assigned to take charge of the ice breaking; thinking of ways to attract participants to participate at the beginning of the camp and give good first impressions towards the English Language Camp.
 
Joining the group cheer is a must for me as this is group collaboration for the camp?.
 
Another important task that has been assigned to me is to be a group facilitator during the camp. My dear partner, Julaine, I know we can do this? give all out!!!!!! yihaaa??
 
Salina.SAM
salina2309@yahoo.com


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: