Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Contributions....

 
MY CONTRIBUTIONS........
 
Hello everyone?.hmm?it?s almost 2 weeks after our English language camp was held and by this time I still couldn?t forget what we had gone through the 3 days camp either in Kolej Tun Fatimah or Tanjung Bidara Resort. I still felt exhausted but enjoyed being in the camp until now. There were many responsibilities that we as facilitators need to carry out through the camp.
 
In our camp, I was a facilitator for Green Cat group with my partner, Miss Vee which there was 9 participants in the group. My ?cats? were mixed level of English proficiency which some of them were quite weak and some of them were good in English. However, they were eager to learn and participate in all games that we had prepared for them even though there were some games that really challenged them. But having me as the facilitator for the group, I had tried my best to help them by explaining briefly how they were going to play the games and what they should do to win the game.
 
Along the camp, there were some times that was really tested me as facilitator. My group was being ordered to play some games such as ?The Pitfall?, ?The Pyramid Game?, ?Dices and Words? and ?The Drawing Blind? outside the hall with other 4 groups. The situation was quite unmanageable, however with the good efforts and quick thinking in order to avoid any haywayar situation from happened, we as facilitators in charged outside the hall managed to settle it down. And the most important was all the participants still could enjoy and had fun along the games were played.
 
Besides that, I was also in charged in the first aid team with Sis Mimi, Diana and Irie. At first, I thought there were no problems occurred during the camp but my assumption was wrong as one of the participants from Orange Cat if I was not mistaken had migraine. She looked so pale and luckily, she had roommates that concerned for her and we were informed about her conditions earlier before something bad happened. The girls actually did not bring her medicine because she thought the camp only took 2 days and she didn?t expect the migraine would attack her. However, Sis Mimi gave her some bread with Planta and 2 tablets of panadols. And not to forget the plain water so that it would reduce her migraine. Then, we asked her to rest and had a good sleep. Later on, I was informed that the girl was ok and she even thank us for helping her. Hmm?nice job ya..Sis Mimie?
 
In addition, I was also being one of the cheers group. All the participants really love our cheer as I had received a love letter from one of the participants told me that she and her friends really admire our cheer. Hehe? congrats to Lenny for being the best and enthusiastic cheerleader to our camp.
 
Hmm..i think that?s all from me. Whatever it is, I really enjoy our camp and the experience of being a facilitator really teach me something. Ok then..till we meet again..thank you?
 
...luvss....
   -NICKY-

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: