Thursday, March 30, 2006

Reflection of Game Day

Reflection of Game Day
The game day was held with the objective to test the
games that have been constructed within language game
class. The participants are the students from the
language game class itself so do the facilitator of
each game. The event went smoothly as planned except
for an incident that kept two of the class member from
participating in the morning session. They, however
join in later for the evening session. My partner and
I are in charge of a game called Dices and Words that
imply the concept of luck with the wide knowledge of
vocabulary. My partner, Fahmi, has been fabulous that
day when he done all the talking part (briefing and
debriefing) and I grateful for that. Otherwise, I
really hope that I could contribute more. The only
complaint that I have in mind would be the food.
Overall, the game day run as smoothly as it could,
thanks to our director, Baee and I really hope I could
play more pivotal role that day while hoping for we
could be served with better food and drinks (the tea
is too sweet for my taste).

ZuwaIri




___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear why..

i hear you when you say you need more pivotal role. guess i was so engrossed with other things that i forgotten all about you. sorry if you felt you were underutalized. really didn't meant that to happened.