Friday, March 17, 2006

TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY

Tasks & Resposibilities
 
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone??
 
          This week is the most chaotic week. The camp is just around the corner. Everything must be prepared. In order to make sure all the preparation well organized, everyone has their own responsibility. This is to make sure that this English Camp will be the best English Camp ever. Talking about responsibility, I was responsible for the First Aid. First Aid!!!!!! What a nightmare. There so many things came across my thought. How I?m going to do this job. I?m scared of blood and wound, I don?t like medicine, and I don?t even can stand the smell of the first aid box. Oh?my?.. How I?m going to take this responsibility?. Stays focus Iri?.. This is your responsibility Iri? By hook by crook you have to do it. Yes?. I can?. Be brave?. This job is meant for me. Well, it is fun to learn new thing. 
         
       I?m also in charge for the American?s Idol?.Opppss?.. Sorry?.the Camp?s Idol along with Baizura and Dayana. From the discussion done, we have come up with some rule and regulation for the Camp?s Idol. We also have decided on who should be the board of judges during the Camp?s Idol. Hope everything will be fine and run smoothly. Hope so. A part from that, I?m also involved in selecting the task for the Amazing Race. I browse through to find the suitable task for the Amazing Race.
         
        Thousand of hope and trust for all TESLIAN?. I put my trust on you to carry our name (TESLIAN) in the eyes of the world?..hehehe?. Keep on the good work guys.
 
 
 IRI DAYANIE SHAFEE


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: