Sunday, March 19, 2006

last minute preparation..

Last Minute Preparation

Hello everyone?K?K.

Actually there were many things that have to settle before the camp.
Assignments, exams preparing handouts, things that needs for camp and so
on?K. Finally, I managed everything but only failed to post my comments
before the camp. I hope Mr G can forgive me and I won??t repeat this mistake
in the future. For the camp, me and my partner prepared student??s
handouts, notices and also cards for facilitators who are involved in the
Name Game.

I also took part in the Total Physical Response activity. We have to
rehearse for aerobic exercise every evening at college 13. This is a
compulsory activity for participants. Apart from that, we also attended
every meeting which we were updated with the latest info about the camp by
our director, Bae...

Besides that, I discussed with shylendren about other things to settle
before we move to Malaca. Lucky we double checked our things before we left
campus. And also we bought some foods as our extra stock for 2 days...
For me, I had settled everything the night before the camp (Friday 11pm
after the ice-breaking ceremony).

Finally, everything settled as planned without any obstacles or problems
before the language camp. I also thanked my fellow mates because they
updated me with latest info when I missed anything through calls and sms.

Thank you very much?K?K?K?K

VINOTHAN S.RAMAYAH

_________________________________________________________________
Block pop-up ads with MSN Toolbar. http://toolbar.msn.com.my/

No comments: