Thursday, March 09, 2006

REFLECTION

Unforgettable
 
          Asaalamualaikum and hi everyone, I guess is not too late for me to congratulate you all for an excellent job during the Play Day on 18th February 2006. It was extremely fun!!!! Although my day start with horrible incident. Bang!!!!!! Lenny?s car hit the fiercest man I?ve ever met. Everything happen in front of my eyes and i never imagine to be in that kind of situation. It was really a shock!!!! My leg hit the car seat. Arghhh?..it was hurt!!! Luckly? there is nothing bad happen I guess. To Lenny? sorry for what had happen. Be a strong girl!! Smile Lenny??smile?.ahhhh?..that?s cute!!
         
           Well, enough with the horrible incident, lets talk about the play day. Although I missed the first game, it doesn?t stop me from participating in the next game. Basically, there are a lot of improvements that can be made for everybody's game. In term of rules and regulations of the game. It must be clear enough so that the participant understand how to play the game. I hope my own game ( Pitfall )is flexible, comprehensible fun and provoke a learning in it. I?m sure there lots modification to be done. As for my game me  and my partner Julaine already improvised our game. A billion thank to Julaine for understanding me and bare with me in completing this game. Muahh?.love you!!!! Although this game cost lots of money?hehe?.
         
           In term of relationship, this Play Day give us all the TESLIAN an opportunity to get together and know each other well. All this time everyone been very busy with their own agenda, so this paly day was the time to know each other well, exchanged ideas, gave comments and most importantly have fun together. And not to forget, play day do improve a lot the use of English language among TESLIAN. Am I right girls!!!!!
         
            Overall, play day turn out be one of the day that I wont forget because that day I do know the ?real color? of all my fellow friends, the talent that lies inside. Well, that was a good thing to discover?hehe?  Congratulation for the hard work and good luck in handling the English Camp. This coming English is the time to prove your ability as a real TESLIAN. Lastly, not forgotten to Mr G, thanks for the advices?..   
 
GUYS!!!! ARE YOU READY!!!!! LETS ROCK TANJUNG BIDARA!!!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!!!!!
TANJUNG BIDARA!!!!!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
It's Me.....
IRI DAYANIE SHAFEE


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: