Monday, March 13, 2006

Last minutes preparations

Last minutes preparations
 
Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone?
 
        There are many things need to be prepared before 10th of March. For our games, we have delegated our tasks accordingly. On my part, I?ve been preparing the manuals for our Listen right game while Jehan searched for the suitable songs to be used in the game. Besides the Listen Right, Jehan, Vimalah and I were responsible for the Drama presentation that will be in the final slot for the English Camp. We have decided to do draw lot in deciding for the tales each group will present. Ten fairy tales have been chosen during the final class meeting. They are Cinderella, Mr. Pandir, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess of Mount Ledang, Mahsuri, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Mat Jenin, Repunzel and Garlic and Onion. The participants need to create the sequel or the continuation of the tales such as what will happen after Cinderella married to the prince.  
        Moreover, we also have an informal discussion on the sequel the participants need to come out with. We have noted down some possible sequels for the tales as the preparation if we need to explain further about how the drama presentation should be like.
                Again for the facilitating task, Kak Nini and I have chosen several songs as the preparation for the RED CAT during the Camp Idol. However, we will not insisting them to agree with our songs as we will leave it to their interest and choice. Only if they need some options and our opinion, we?ll provide it for them. We also applied the same thing for the cheer. However, we only manage to compose one cheer from the Lady Marmalade song. With a bit of luck, hopefully they will be able to find their own fantastic group cheers.
        Apart of the preparations for the games and the facilitating tasks, we also practice hard for the facilitators? cheer and the special performance for the closing ceremony. I cannot tell much about it here but the clue is the camp song I BELIEVE by Yolanda AdamsJ. I?m trying hard to give the best for both performances as I need to memorize lyrics of the song and the cheer. I?m not good in memorizing but I?ve tried my best and hopefully everything will be just as planned.
 
?If you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on?
 
 
Me, Myself & My Life,
N O O R M A D I A N A   A Z I Z
na_diana95@yahoo.com
 


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akum sis...
As i am not one of the facilitators, i am really grateful to read the reflections from you guys. at least i know what actually happens on the stage and with the audience from the backstage. As a technician, i did not have much experience like you all did. reading the reflections alone made me smile.