Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Contributions For The Language Camp

My Contributions For The Language Camp
As a camp commandant, I have to admit that I have not
contribute much ( to some extend none). The only
contribution that worth mentioned is my support for
setting up an efficient and working PA system plus the
ability to meet the logistic need of certain game
especially the Amazing Race. I have to admit that
while I may have the ability to contribute as a
worker, I lack of the character that needed to lead
(Our director have to show me how since she have shown
a sheer amount of leadership during the camp).

ZuwaIri


___________________________________________________________
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..
Dear Zuwairi,
Not everyone is born to be a leader , however we are still the leader of ourselves...mm you have done a good job for your part. Don't be sad or disappointed because it is just beginning of your way to success. I know may be next time you will be better leader.Thank you for your concern and help, for sharing problems and ideas when i was almost lost myself...hehehheh. You advised me to be more professional and brave. o.k.That's all from me
##Masliza Mat Zali##

Anonymous said...

Hai Wai...
I certainly do not agree with you. never say that u dont have the leadership ability. you will oneday be leader, to urself, to your family and maybe youl be a "ketua Kampong". who knows. its just that people around know that u are leading something, but sometimes people forget and tend to do things without ur permission. forgive them.
you just need to be a lil bit strict. thats all

Maximus dela hoya

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum xyz..

I know that you have try all your best to do your part. We still have a long journey to go and lots of things to be explored. This is not the end, friend. I do believe that everyone has the quality of the leader in ourselves. Anyway, you have done the best for the p.a system part and i want to congratulate you on that..and thanks for all your supports and advices to me during the camp idol nite..i really appreciate it.

oshin_8