Thursday, March 09, 2006

Responsibilities

Responsibilities

I was given responsibility to be leader of student¡¦s
welfare. I worked with Hanim and Vimalah. I have
searched prayers that can be practiced by Muslim
participants during the language camp. At first time,
I got four prayers but Mr. G wanted a short and simple
with meaning that will be practiced everywhere and
every time in the camp. Lastly I got two simple and
familiar prayers. I hope all of you can practice the
prayers every time especially when we are in Tanjung
Bidara, Melaka. These prayers are crucial to protect
us from any bad things. May God bless us, guys!! I
have mentioned that we may perform prayers together in
the camp. Since a man used to be leader (Imam), I
asked help from Zuwairi to be our imam. He will also
recite prayers for us too. Mm..guys we will wait for
our new appearance of Ustaz Zuwairi ?º. As student¡¦s
welfare committee, we will be the middle person
between facilitators and the participants at the camp.
We may act as counselor or helper to deal any problems
occurred there. Besides that, I was given registration
part for the participants on the Friday. The
registration will be held at Dewan Seri Alam in Kolej
Tun Fatimah (KTF). I just wait any task or duty will
be given from our leader, Suhani. I hope I will do the
best for my part and hopefully all my friends will
give cooperation too.
During the English camp, Hanim and I will be
conducting our game, ¡§Magic Box¡¨ on Saturday in the
Slot B before having lunch. I hope that everything is
okay and I want to do the best for our game. Hanim,
we¡¦ll be the best!. I will be one of the
facilitators of the camp. My group is BROWN CAT. I
will work in pair with Dalea and this is my first time
I will work with her. I hope we will do our job well
and help the participants to love English.
o.k..byee¡K.good luck for language camp! Cayuk!

Masliza Mat Zali

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akum Sis.
You managed to take care of everything that is in your domain of responsibility. U took every necessary steps to make ur job succesful. I am Sorry for volunteering to be Imam. Mr. G appointed me atfirst to read the 'doa'. But i guess since we have a man that is older than me and he is going to get married soon so i guess he is more appropriate to be the leader. If zuwairi is not there, and i am the oldest or the only guy, then i will say yes for those who appoint me. Eniway i am proud that u really concern about the facilitators and participants spiritual responsibilities. i did a good job

MAximus