Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hi everyone !

My contributions for the camp.
 At last, the camp is over. Actually I am very relieved fro its over. Even though all of us went through a hard time in making this camp a successful one, I am very sure that we must have forgotten those hurtful things by now. Come on?life has never been perfect to anyone?Anyway, my part of contributions is: As group facilitator, I was in my group facilitating my group member s with my partner Nik. We were there for them all the time except for Camp Idol, but I must say that they really did well even though they didn?t win. I hope I did my part with the group and also hope that there will be a permanent relationship between me and my group members after the camp. I am seeing few of them at K9 quite often actually. Apart from that, I was the Master of Ceremony for the Drama presentation. Mardiana was there with me carrying out the same task. I am happy that I was given that opportunity. As for the ?Drawing Blind?, Diana and I did put a lot effort in finding and drawing the picture on the eve of the camp. When we recall those sleepless nights and tired moments now, it seems like we still have not done the best. We human never been satisfied in anything right?I must thank my fellow friends Diana, Pooh and Asotha for being  such a great help at times before and also during the camp.
 Finally, I would like to thank Mr G for exposing us to a very big environment and it was very useful and meaningful at the same time. I would also like to thank the rest of my classmates for helping each other during the camp?without all of you, the camp will be carried out smoothly.
 Thank you guys?


Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi vimmy.
nice to read your reflections. from the reflections that u gave, i can sense that you really treasure those time. i do too. we do not have much opportunity to join a camp. but then we became facilitators... thats great!! we as humans always think that we did our best and thats not enough. yeah, i do think so too. but what done is done. we just have to think about present and future now.
lets move towards the forward!!!!!! yeahhhhh