Thursday, March 09, 2006

Last Minute Preparation

Last Minute Preparation

Time is gold, as my mum always says every morning when
I wake up. Time moves so fast and I am almost lost my
steps to catch it. For ?Magic Bo? game, my partner,
Hanim and l have done our extra materials like
coins, clues and explanation of question tag in
mahjung paper since we have panned to divide the large
group into two sections. I will handle one section and
Hanim will handle other section. We did some changes
like we will give some explanation about question tag
and be strict with the rule of our game (all
participant must use correct question tag, if not
their marks will be deducted). Many things to
consider, it seems hard and scary for me to imagine
how our game will be conducted in the real language
camp.
Oh my goodness! There are so many things to be done.
My friends and I practice cheers and singing every
evening at Café. At first I face problem because this
is my first time I am being exposed to heavy music. It
made me suffered in headache quite some time however I
try to deal with this situation. For the real
performance, I need to memorize the lyrics of camp
song and cheers too. It?s hard task for me because I
didn?t love English song very much. However I tried
my best for it. I hope that all people will enjoy our
performance.
For the camp, I will become a facilitator of BROWN CAT
group. My partner is Dalea. Now we are searching for
our group cheers and song for Song Idol. This is just
a preparation for in case our members face problems to
create cheers and choose song. However, we will
encourage our members to use their effort first. Guys,
whatever happen, good luck for our language camp! Do
the best among the best! May God bless all of us.

Masliza Mat Zali :)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: