Monday, March 20, 2006

Advices

ADVICE AND THINGS TO LEARN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
 
I extremely hate to say this but bitter is always a cure. In my opinion, I guess the camp we have was neither entirely a success nor disastrous.
 
I do not want to assert the problem on the sponsorship organiser?s part. Let us examine our own for our juniors reference shall we? As Mr. G told me a few weeks back, we always need to have ?plan B?. For this camp, in the time management aspect, unfortunately we didn?t. When the hectic moments of arriving late came, then we started to figure out what should we do, what game needed to be omitted and so on. We should always prepare for ?plan B? no matter in what circumstances there are.
 
Dices and Words was considered as a failure. Zuwairy?s and mine. The game was not ranked as one of the most popular games. As for me I still believe that my game is a truly good and competitive game. This is where the vital part of my point starts. All facilitators please be informed of all games, not just yours. That was why we had Play Day. My first advice? Second, if possible, just make sure each game employed is conducted and truly supervised by the owner of the game so that if any confusion occurs, it can be neutralized at once since the rules and regulations of each game can be said to be mostly understood and decided by the inventor, not the end-user.
 
Lastly, some compliments to console you all. We did a very good job actually in facing all ad-hoc situations that needed us to think rapidly. Life-long learning huh!? We managed to professionally immersed to the participants generally and also among ourselves. We on our own community the facilitators respected each other and I could sense that. We knew that each of us had our own job and we respected them in making their job successful. We listen and followed the instruction by our dear peers once we know that they are in charge of this particular task. CONGRATS!!
 
That?s it. My FINAL blog entry.
 
I WRAP MY CASE!!!!!!!
 
-MaXiMa-

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fahmi..i do agree with you just want you to know, my group member really like the game. they thought it was somethign different and it actually suit their level. trust em , the words that they produce was unexpected. they really put their effort into it. it may took us sometime to check all answers thou... but congratulations!

baizura

Anonymous said...

My brother Fahmy…

I do agree with Baizura about your game, Dices and Words. My group member also loved the game. They even complained that the time given should be made longer because they believed that they can come out with more words. They said it is one of the challenging games but fun. The failure part occurred perhaps because the participants have overlooked your game name. Well, congratulations to both of you for the game. Sometimes, what we see is not what is really is. Adios!

Mcd’s

Anonymous said...

Dear Brother Fahmy....

i do agree with two charming girls about your games. i don't think it is a failure. my group also enjoy the fun during the games eventhough they did't win the games.One of them said that, she loves throwing the dices. That is the most beautiful dices that i've ever seen hehhe.....

JaYhan

Anonymous said...

Assalamualakium...
my dear brother Fahmy..
Don't feel sad or dissappointed with your game. The most important is you have done a good job, give your effort fr that.no matter what people think about that. Your game is good, some participants seem interested and enjoyed it. o.k.That'sll from me, your sister..
## masliza Mat Zali ##

Anonymous said...

Dear Fahmy,
You have given your best for the TPR session.The best part was that you have been very supportive and responsible.About your game,I like it but if you can join the slot it would be better.So that you could handle the game with a clear instructions.Anyway,we have no problem with the PA system and thank you for that.

Sincere,
D.A.L.E.A