Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Responsibilities for the Game 2

THE FINAL COUNT DOWN
 
Since after the play day 1 was completely performed, all my fellow classmates became more energetic and more accountable to play own roles to the tasks assigned for the game 2 soon. Our motto is to make this language camp the GREATEST and the BEST language camp that Mr. G ever had. Since that we are all an adult, yet a diploma holder (except Baizura- matrix), we must show that by hook or by crook we can do that?!
I take the responsible of handling rewards for the participants of the camp. My co-members in this task are ANNA, NINIE and OSHIN. So, we start off our first meeting with planning on what categories of winners should be included and also types of special gifts that we want to reward them. We decided to give rewards on some selections such as for the Best Participant, the Best Group, the Best Drama Queen, Tanjung Bidara Idol and many more. If all of you guys want to know, that all gifts are ready!!! and they are gloriously be wrapped!. Wow!
We also have something for all facilitators, so don?t worry okay?   
 
During the camping, I?m incharge on safety; this is to make sure of participants? safety and well-being. This responsibility should be under ANNA, SHAIL, VENOT and me myself?. Other that that, I will perform for the group cheers (stay in the first line...).  I also participate in the ?surprise-surprise performance? dedicated especially our lecturer Mr. G, VIP guess and our kind participants. So, just wait and see!
?I believe I can
I believe I will
I believe I know my dreams are real
I believe I stand
I believe I?ll dance
I believe I?ll grow real soon and
That is what I do believe??
 
Yours;
NORLELAWATEE/ Mrs. Aizan   
 
      

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: